Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Up's And Down's

Well, life seems to always appear to be up and down like a roller coaster ride. Not knowing what will happen next. Well today obviously is a down one. Not knowing why, I don't seem to have any mood to dance or do anything. Dance practice seemed to be pretty social. O My God! Dis definitely must not happen in the long run. Competition's next month in Bangkok. Definitely have to pull myself together... Time to wake up Nick!!! No more lazing around!!! Time is definitely running out.

Anyways, I tried to push myself to dance my best but I think it didn't went well. Definitely have to work extra hard tomorrow. NO MORE SLACKING!!!

Well dinner was kinda simple tonight. I don't feel like eating anything. Don't have the mood to eat. But no matter what, I still have to eat something so I ate a coselaw at 'One Station' and also somesort of Ice Blended Beverage. I'm still here, typing away on this blog. I think I'm kinda obsessed with blogging lately, Well maybe this is the only way to actually express my feelings.

For now I'm gonna go home, take a bubble bath and clean myself up thoroughly cause I definitely stink right now and head to bed. Well who knows maybe tomorrow's gonna be a good day!!!!


*The Simple Life is not a simple life.
[Mason Cooley (b. 1927), U.S. aphorist. City Aphorisms, Third Selection, New York (1986).]


No comments:

Post a Comment