Friday, March 11, 2011

The first group practice after a long long time

Yesterday was the first night I attended a group practice for competitors in my dance studio after a long long time. Finally I'm back out there competing again. It has almost been half a year since I last competed. I can' wait till 2 weeks later when Im gonna board the plane to Bangkok. Oh Yea Baby! But too bad It wasnt my best performance yesterday night. I was pretty much completely worn out. I did not had my meals the whole entire day yesterday, breakfast, lunch! But everything seems to be good at the end of it. Later on after dat, I drove myself home. Wow! First time driving home alone in the middle of the night. I was pretty much freaked out the entire time since I had a car accident a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment