Monday, September 12, 2011

Life is nothing but CROSSROADS!

Life is nothing but Crossroads. Every step one takes will definitely changes one's life. I'm currently in a position where I have to decide on which step to take. Dance is all it matters to me. I do honestly want to make it as my career. But I still have my Makeup Course to complete. It was last two weeks since I've returned from Bangkok. Being there for those 5 days had really given me a whole lot to think about my dance career. Honestly, how many years more can I dance and compete anymore. Im like 18 this year. Well the longest I suppose is by the age of 30, I should retire. After speaking to my coach I had give it much thought. I really do want to take it to the next level. I do not want to just keeping competing in small national championships. I really want to be a world class competitor. I really wanna move to bangkok to train under a coach there but Im like currently stuck between completing my course which is 2 years (Makeup course which is 2 yearrs!!!). Wad should I do...!!!???? I dont have much time no more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment