Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A so called "WTF Day in skul"!!!!!

So just got back from skul... Well everythings kinda fine today except for the 'amazing add math test' HAHA!! Wad the f.. I didnt even know a single question, but of course Im not dat stupid alrighty. Of course I knew the graphs. But its just dat i made a huge mistake as time was runnin out... Well Mr. Chong was rushing us of course... OMG!!! I nearly felt like I was about to faint... HAHA!! So wad I dun care about add math... Screw it!!! HAHA!!

Finally got back home.. and now Im almost bout to faint with the awesome load of homework.. Two speeches... MAlay & english... Im so gonna do some thing dat is about 'I rather Go NAKED THEN TO WEAR FUR!!!'. Really had a gud laugh today... Haemaphrodite (Dunno wether is the right spelling) or not... LOL!! Any ways Its also AKA PUSSYDICK Syndrome!!!! HAHA!!! Think I ran out of stuff to talk about... haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment