Thursday, December 16, 2010

A New Chapter Of Life!

School has ended.... No more next summer or fall... I'm gonna miss all u guys... Nasyim, jasy, shelumiel,kamil, ben, syahira,deeana... I sppose everyone...Im really gonna miss all u guys. All the laughter,sad moments, fun times especially all the singing and dancing together. It may be the last time we guys are gonna see one another but i sppose we'll meet up one fine day talking about our lives.

Dear Nasyim,
Pls dun be so sad over love. I'll believe one day you'll find someone who loves you dearly. I sppose ur Mrs. Right... Anyways I know you'll achieve your dreams of becoming a fashion designer... I'll always spport you as a friend.

Dear syahira,
I wish you all the best in the states. And pls do remember me as a friend forever. Although we have met jst like a year or two. But I feel dat we hav actually bonded quite well. Friends, FOREVER!!! Rock On !!!

Dear Kamil,
You have been quite a funny rascal.. Your nuiscance may be qite annoying all this time but I still love u as a friend. Ur childish in a way dat ur adorable... Haha!!! Anyways wish to see u having 10 children in the next ten years!

Dear Miel,
Mel Gomez... My teletubby!! HAHA! wad should i even say about you... Let's just say. I don't miss u... You may go back to Indonesia!!! LOLZ!!! Dats juz a joke! You know how much I love you as a friend... BFF's forever.

Dear Jasyu,
Yo're the best neighbour i'd ever had in my entire life... I love you. You're a great friend and Don't ever cry no more. And pls tell me when you have finaly become a lawyer... Cuz who knows maybe one day i might even need you.. Who knows dat i killed someone and you better win the case...XOXO!
'


All of you will still be in my hearts...

1 comment: