Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lonely Do I Feel

Another passing month has just flew by. I'm feeling quite lonely lately and abit emotional recently. Why must it be me? Why must I feel this way. I feel tremendously in pain and I feel dat I should just open up my wings and fly free from hiding my true self. I really do need people to understand my feelings at times. Im really tired of hiding who I am. People do not quite seem to understand other's feelings. I feel so lonely at times thinking when will I be able to find the other perfect half of mine. Or is it such dat i will never be able to find myself someone special. I juz feel tired hiding all the time and faking it all.!!! Urgh!!! Boy!!! This do sound emoish!!! But for now Im juz gonna stff myself with a bunch of SILLY LOVE SONGS!!!


I AM BEAUTIFUL,
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY,
CUZ WORDS CAN'T BRING ME DOWN,
I AM BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY SINGLE WAY,
NO WORDS CANT BRING ME DOWN,

No comments:

Post a Comment