Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday (Dooms day)!!!!!!!

haha.. so actually today turned out quite well until I reached class.... Oh well late dis mornin agin. WTF!!!! Late 2 days in a row... haha but hu cares... Anyways, everything was ok till homeroom period when Ms jane said dat i was the only one who haven't done my Eng. Orals... She gave me 3 choices:

1: Do it in front the whole damn skul during assembly (So gonna make my self a fool out there)
2: Do it in front of the teachers in the staff room (WTF!!!! I wont be able to even open my mouth)
3: Do it in front of her form 1 class ( Well dats the one Im going for sure)!!!!

Well i think im so goonaa choose the 3rd option....


Chemistry came.. haha I was rushing to finish up my 'not even touched hw'! Luckily suhan had the answer sheet to it.... Finished in like 20 mins... Add Math came & wad do you think 40 marks for evaluation test 3!!!! **** but hu gives a damn... haha!!!!


Skul was over i even got to know something and was in a terrible surprised mood!!!! Sujatha told me dat her fren 'C******* has a c**** on me'... Its like uh oh... Haha!!! Kai Seng poor kid my 'BRA Ther' was sad haha he likes her'.,..

Anyways after skul went for practice agin.. I could say its like more or less my daily routine... Saw rebecca there... Hey wheres my baskin robbins'''''''!!!!

Went home and now watching charmed!!!! BTW!!! Kamil if ur reading dis have fun!!! StOP!!!!! SAYING DAT CHARMED IS LAME!!!! Shut up and drive ok....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment